Friday, February 12, 2010

HI again,
i was embarrassed;

Today half day off, due to Chinese new year celebration.
i was late for school because i overslept. 5 hrs of sleep ):Anyway first period was fitness, we need to run canal. i am not running so i walked all the way but half way through, i challenged mdm pang, she ran faster then me! English period was next, got scolded with Kishan and Sai kitt by the vice principal, which is my english teacher for loitering. that was depressing enough.
Recess, Joan and hester gave me and yung valentine's day present, which i never thought of valentine's day but new year, thankyou so much hester and joan! Chemistry period was fine, then was chinese new year performance, regent never fails to celebrate.
xxx
Went home to bathe and change then went out with yungyung (: shall not elaborate. After that she went to tuition while i went home. Its a tiring week.
your words affected me so much, that i rewind it in my brain like a recorder.

No comments: