Thursday, April 01, 2010

Nat taught me this:
Evangeline
vangeline
angeline
ngeline
geline
eline
line
ine
ne
e
try pronouncing it
Hello,

i shall do a proper update. Tomorrow is good friday!
Today's april fool day but i think its also the latest timing that i have ever stayed in school for lesson, seriously. Trial run for 2.4 km, my feet got blistered. I can't believe i notice it now but emath is like everyday, sometimes i see mdm pang a little too much, but she's good and i will never get tired of emath.
Lunch break, something make me laugh damn hard. i was asking si en about pot luck stuff, and kishan came into the conversation. He said if i invite sai kitt to my church, he will poison the holy water and then do a ritual and then kaboom, call his satan god to come to the church. LOL.
Came back for chem stay-back lesson, yung and siangy went to other chem class. Sit with Jueyin, haha! she complained that my side was too noisy. Then rush to chem lab to finish my unfinished experiments, yung went home first. Yu ting helped me alot, really thank her for that.

No comments: