Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hey guys,
Joanna!
(Sorry, i didnt have pictures, these photo are taken from facebook, Esther took it)

I haven been posting regularly like i use to be, recently i have a crazy schedule, so didn't have chance to really update. Recently, around last week i have encounter something that i have never encounter before. I was quite shock too.

Last week midyear exam was going on and also the craziest exam i have ever taken, but that's not the point i am saying. I wanted to say though my results are bad, but i believe that God is with me and supporting me without him i think i can't manage either. Btw i am not stupid okay. Those wounding words is not gonna affect me :D

The thing that i had never encounter last week: During my trip back home, a man fell into the track and LRT run over him. Luckily, he's still alive. I was inside the LRT with Joan the pretty. His hand got stuck between the gaps of the platform and the train itself. I heard lots of screaming and the power shut down and then Joan and i got down the train. We saw a hand, and went forward to see in details. Joan got tuition and she went off. I was concern about the man, so i stayed and help to push the LRT. In the end the fire engine came and we were dispersed. Walked back home, and i met this new friend whom experience this too. And morning, a cat ridiculously went into my house and stayed overnight till morning.

This two week i have been studying Joan and hester. It's great :D

No comments: