Wednesday, September 15, 2010

heysweetyheysweety

Take away those ugly! ):
wassup guys, i am back! Olvl is just so near that i can almost taste it. Stress and pressure level is getting higher, i am still hanging on hmmm. Mug big time! This week i promise myself to stop gossiping, but it is a fail. Ya, you guys are right about me, but I will not give up trying! I wish that the monster inside me die. I want learn to let things go, slowly day by day. Think positively.. and also the people that i treasure will treasure me too.
耶稣请帮助我改变!
Yesterday, it was my brother's birthday. We went to bugis for steamboat, it was awesomee! my relationship with him has improve a lot! I love my family, no matter what they are there for me.

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
— Marilyn Monroe

I like this.

Stop the damage! It is eating me inside.

No comments: