Saturday, February 19, 2011

I wish I could get drunk

Today, I just can't hold back my tears, I felt like as if I am alone in a war with no weapon. Everything is so overwhelming. I kept thinking and thinking non-stop. I hate myself for not going into JC wasting my mums money. I hate to share my problems to people. I hate to bring worries to people. I hate people who bullies me. I hate this hash and cruel world honestly. Why am I going through all this while people of my age is worrying about which model of laptop are they getting. How parties that they organize turns out? I told my mum, she thought i wants more money.. It really hurts me alot. It feels like a really big axe going to cut you and you can't even scream because you are a mute.

Alright, I stop here I get sadder when I wrote everything down.
and... stop screaming at me as if I will never ever return your SMALL amount of money, you are embarrassing both of us in the public. -.-

No comments: