Saturday, January 23, 2010

A real good rest.

HELLO;
Its sat! Finally i can really get some good rest. those who experience the same thing as you know what am i talking about...

O'S this year!

Mountains of homework line up each day for me to clear.

Days really past amazingly fast for this year and i am already so tired and worn out
FINALLY after those 3 weeks.

xxx

Morning was raining heavily, so no exercise with that same o' song.

i would like to thank
yung and naz for the ride to school, if not i will be drenched, it was so coincidental that i arrive at the right timing at the bus stop outside regent.

i know that its God who taken care of me {:

Yesterday is the CCA
orientation day and lessons, perhaps these were the two reasons why i hang on.

had lunch @ ytp
with hester and heading back to school with hester.

I hate CCA orientation! really freaking pissed me off.

Pathetic shit, need to go around and recruit sec one using all sorts of method, turn out to be those sec one walking away!

I know they have to all rights to respond or ignore, mayb its just not my day.

But grace really did alot, so is those juniors awww.

Thank God, its me and Grace's last year, no more of doing these stuff!


After all, it's 6pm, speed back home because i am having fever, which has been on and off since thurs
.

half dead.

i had never been so worn before, anyway went to see a doctor, after a nice relaxing bath.

Its 38.6 deg at first with my thermometer, crazily it raised to 39.4 deg when i reach the clinic.

Anyway yesterday was really terrible but it my day got better with sisters and friends around me who unknowingly make me smile.

xxx

Today, didn't go church. need to stay at home and rest, the
boring part comes, and to kill boredom;

i am here blogging, felt abit
drowsy due to the amount of medicine i had each day anyway i think that's enough of blogging today. {:




hear it {:

so much more wordy
-gayness-

No comments: