Sunday, July 11, 2010

hey guys, recently many many things occuring, so i do not have the time to update.

Spot me.
This picture is taken after chinese o lvl oral which is on friday. Oral is real scary, because it is an enclose room, all to yourself with two strangers. Even your footsteps can be heard. It's a good thing for me because a person with short attention span can fully concentrate in this kind of condition. During prelim eng, when i am reading the passage, the people beside me read way too loud, and i started to get real nervous. I can even hear my own heart beat beating very fast la ._. Anyway, its over. wooohoooo. no more chinese for me!

credit
yesterday, after church went to watch support mindy. poly's life is really fun. hahaha, after that we went to JP to slack. Eat at LJS, then walked around. Coincidentally, Sai and keby is there. after slacking, went home (: sleep and wake up to watch soccer, my whole family except my mum didn't watch. I didn't sleep the whole night yet so energetic. Germany won! (:

Today, from 7 sleep till 4. hester suddenly called and we went to study at bukit panjang plaza. Yung came (: hahaha, then we studied till 10 plus but yung went home first.
Today's the final, GO SPAIN!

No comments: