Thursday, January 13, 2011

I don't know why

Firstly, thank God for the results he given me, though it was not my expectation.
Two days ago, i got back my results.. it was not any other ordinary exam but it was my olvl result.. i saw the points that i got, my whole body went numb... literally! i saw my result, i wasn't very sad. i quickly call my mum and went home.
Otw home, i was utterly disappointed, my mum aren't? I was completely frozen and tears broke out. (haha i wish i could write this experience in olvl english.) i was veryveryvery sad, smses came, i was too sad to reply. i have no mood to answer call either. (very sorry).
I have never been so sad. I don't know why even up till now, nothing is bordering me, it seems that my heart is heavy. I prayed everyday, so that God set me free. Thank God for my mum who accompanied me these few days


No comments: