Monday, January 17, 2011

job interview


Hello,firstly i want to thank God that i have found a job so quickly!

Today i went for job interview at big O, Keby brought me there, the place look quite slack as compared to my previous job. After that, slacked with Hester huiyi and keby and went home.

I have to agree with " an idle mind is a playground for satan " While traveling back i think a lot. Really a lot! I was thinking.. did God forsake me? I did not procrastinate, I studied like a mad person everyday literally! woke up every morning to do amath and i failed. Chemistry tys, teacher consultation, affirmation and all. Sometime even skipped my recess to study. I really do not know how to study smartly, i am not a smart person either,sometimes i really feel like crying, why i don't feel that He is there?

But nevertheless, even if the ground is shaking, I have to stay strong. This year is a year where my relationship with Him increase!

p/s. i would like to thank these awesome people who are there/encourage me when i am down! Mindy,XX, Luwei, Esther, Joanna, Joshua, zixin, natasha, jiemin.
I love you guysss alot thanks for being there even before my olvl and getting result <3

No comments: