Saturday, March 02, 2013

after so many yearsssss

Btw this yr, I am already 19yrs old. (when I am blogging regularly, I am like 15yrs?)

Ohhmygoshh, after 2 yrs since the last post, I still rmb my password. 

hahahhaha, i am back alive, now that blogger is an old school thing, I still want to continue my journey~of old school blogging~ I still cannot believe I can log it back..

Well I went to tumblr, didn't blog much, which is much easier to use, however, this blog is my past and a part of history, I do not want to discontinue, when I look back maybe 10yrs back, I will be thinking why am I so noob (maybe 10 yrs time --> noob word is ohbiang)

So after the last post, I went on with Eugene, had many of my first..

Today is the 3 of march, 1 more month it will be going 2 years with him. I am really lucky to find a guy like him, even though I hate his flaws; but who is perfect? I have flaws too and he is totally cool with it. I am just afraid that we will be enemy in the future. 

These 2 years have been a quieter year for me, I only enjoy the company of the close friends; Hester and YungYung; Naz while Joan is drifted away. Not much of conflicts, just that in Poly friends come and go, people that stick to you to the end are keepers, there is this special girl that are a keeper and I will cherish her, I can't believe when she said that she wants to go auzzie, I feel extremely sad. yeah Dithusha, my indian girl. 

I love indians, they are warm hearted and least selfish people, apart from malay. My good friends didn't change. Just due to attachments, we didn't meet much (but kept in each person's heart all the time)


End off with my recent pics. Short hair for going 2 years. 

No comments: