Tuesday, March 05, 2013

wave aft wave

UT 3 and drug test are over, it's worth the celebration, but I always have this burden that it's still not over~

Yesterday night, went to drink w huiyuan and guys, nxt day I found myself depressed because, there is FYP still left to do~ the research part. I feel like buying my A4 sized log book soon because, I used my secondary sch's jotter book and wrap it, I think it would not be enough to record the entry. 

Nowadays I found myself workaholic. hahaha, dinner with my boy soon :D since he is having attachment, I shall meet him always! 

This is my to do list for today:

To do list
What I want to do
Done?
1.        
Lunch

2.        
Buy log book

3.        
Research

4.        
Update log book

5.        
TV

6.        
Dinner with family


No comments: