Monday, August 23, 2010


hi guys, it has been a long time since i updated.. hahaha, but i will make it a fast one. I am quite stress up, i think i screwed up my whole prelim. My understanding mother told me that its ok as long as it is not o's but its really very scary. however the good thing is, i am waiting for my thurs and friday when 4-9 have no exam, no exam means no school!! hehehe and i can take this chance to do my cards and hand it up one sat. woohooo! recently nothing but sickness have drag my life down. Usually friendship problem is a norm but i would like to thank God i have pass this test of friendship. What i learn this week is to forgive and gossip less. Though the gossip part is still i inevitable but i will still try.. I feel that walking straight with God is really very good, i have not fully hand everything up to him, but slowly step by step i am. My studies.. my fam, friends, health.. and my future.

Recently sudden things happen, i wish all my friends to be happy too.
.
.
.

love you hester, be happy! no matter what, i will stand with you and walk with you. lets be retarded together!

No comments: