Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello,

Reallyreally wish you well. Don't want to see you like this everyday, skipping your lunch? I can't make you cry, i only can make you laugh. Really sorry, i am so limited. I will support you (:

Btw today went out with genevieve, hui yi and yi hui to swim! Its really fun going out with them. i swear i nearing drown, the lifeguard save my life. My lungs is out of oxygen, and i breathe in water, i swear its really scary, my life nearly ended. I tried swimming to the nearest ledge, but it seemed so far. I realise i am just in the middle of the pool. I can barely touch the floor, i am struggling. There bubbles on my face that i can't see where i am heading. Yi hui called me to hold her hands, and it feel so light. I am fearful and insecure with the water. My lungs are bursting? Omg, thank God! Sorry Yi Hui, i nearly drown you, LOL. Finally a man came and save me. All these reminds me of last time, someone push me down and it was 1.5 metre )': lol. Shark in my dreams. DarkDark sea, makes my spine chill. Helpless and Struggling.
Should i be a bitch and snatch you back from her, i reallyreally love you.
hahaha, this is funny! Kiddy Kristin.

No comments: