Wednesday, June 09, 2010

freeonlinephotoeditor
♥♥♥
When is the last time we take picture Yung? hahaha, thank God you're fine now. Must take lots and lots of picture while going lots and lots of places with Joan and Hester okay!
♥♥♥
Taken on 1 june

We had a farewell party for Vicky. Vicky is migrating to USA. She is really pretty :D takecare okay? we will remember you!
andand must bring pepper spray okay!


I am wearing nat's spectacles.

Whatever you say now is just a passing comment me to me now. It really doesn't affect me much. Some ppl once told me that I am too good for you but seriously i don't think so. I feel that you worth more, i think you are the best but the way you degrade yourself really makes me feel uncomfortable, and even disgusted.
Yesterday morning, i was going to be late for school but Yong Hao saw me, and his mum drive me to school. So lucky see him always! His mum's car faster then SMART's, Damn fast, i think it take 2 min to go to school? hahaha, really thank him for that.

No comments: