Wednesday, June 02, 2010


credit
O's Chinese p1 and p2 finally ended. I am really really touched by my cell member/lifegroup people, for sending me messages and praying for me the day before the exam. I was even shocked when Samantha called me after O's paper one and ask me how was the paper. I really thank God for these people, and also guiding me through this exam, walking with me through out.

somethings really worries me, I am turning into a hardcore gossip girl, lol, i am serious, i wanted to change this serious, bad habit of gossiping. I think i will stop all this rubbish completely with the help of God. Gossiping is fun but it will get you into serious problem and hurt others. I mean it and this is a promise to myself. I am apologetic.

The day before i heard that Vicky's going to u.s. i guess? Its saddening, but i wish her all her best in her future! Also, i am envious of her because i wish to study in the overseas and be independent. God bless ;D

credit
Is after exam a good excuse for a rest where we can bond our friendships? yes (;

We went to catch a movie at west mall. lastsong, lol, i know its abit late to watch that but the schedule of ours is packed. I am broke! ):

No comments: